The Jamaica Rum Festival is a showcase in our country’s excellence in rum, food and music. We promise a once-in-a-lifetime experience for all who enjoy rum, live music, art, festivals and most of all, Jamaica.Learn More
Saturday, Feb 29
DJ Presley Hype
Featured Performances By:
Ding Dong & Ravers
Sunday, March 1
Featured Performances By:
-Our 2020 Rum Partners-
You may not be familiar with the name National Rums, but you will surely recognise the brand Monymusk Rum. For years, 90% of what National Rums produces has been sold as bulk rum locally and internationally and the remaining 10% has been bottled under the brand Monymusk Plantation Rum and exported to Canada, Europe and more recently, the USA.
The Monymusk Plantation Rum line comprises White Overproof Rum, Whispering Breeze (Coconut Flavoured Liqueur), Special Gold (2 year old rum), Classic Gold (5 year old rum), and Special Reserve (10 year old rum).
National Rums, though it has roots across the Caribbean, is farmed, cultivated and proudly processed right here in Jamaica. In the words of National Rums’ CEO Winston Harrison: “Since 1753 we have been proud producers of Pot and Column Still Rums from our iconic Long Pond and Clarendon distilleries….When you taste our rum, you’re tasting the spirit of the Island, the spirit of our people, the vibrancy, the flavorfulness – it’s all Jamaica.”
Hampden Estate is one of the oldest rum producers in Jamaica. For years, Hampden Estate sold bulk Jamaican rum to both local and international rum producers. In recent years, since the acquisition of the distillery and estate by the Hussey family in 2009, its anonymity has become a thing of the past.
Founded in 1753 and appreciated globally for its full, intensely flavourful pot stilled rums, it continues to be the heavy pot rum of choice locally and in Europe.
From its home in the Queen of Spain Valley, Hampden Estate attributes its unique, award winning flavour to its natural environment.
Hampden Estate is committed to creating a zero carbon footprint in Jamaica, showing maximum respect to the lush terrain that keeps Hampden Estate on top in global competitions, year after year
Wray & Nephew White Overproof Rum, dubbed the “Spirit of Jamaica” and a national icon, has remained the premier white rum and a staple in the Jamaican cultural and social scenes. It is a legend in Jamaica where the distinctive yellow, green and black package is a mainstay in almost every home and bar on the island.
Wray Rum is seen as being reflective of the infectiously positive, assertive, proud and strong Jamaican spirit, at 63%ABV, and is known for its inimitable blend, clear liquid and distinctive taste and aroma.
Known as ‘Jamaica’s Best,’ St. James, Hanover, and Westmoreland have adopted this overproof rum as their own, making Charley’s JB the rum of the West. JB with its unique taste, off-white colour and potency was introduced to target the original JB Rum drinkers who consumed what is known as “Cullo Cullo” or “John Crow Batty (JCB).”
Worthy Park Estate is a privately owned sugar and rum producing facility located on over 9,000 acres of land, 400 metres above sea level in Lluidas Vale, approximately 15 minutes outside Ewarton, St. Catherine.
Established in 1670, our recorded history in rum production began in 1741, and continued until 1962 when it was halted in agreement with the Spirits Pool Association of Jamaica due to an oversupply of rum in the local market.
We returned to the market in 2007 with the launch of our first branded offering, Rum-Bar White Overproof Rum, and have not slowed since. Today, we operate Jamaica’s second largest branded rum company, offering a selection of award-winning premium rums to 28 countries across the globe.
-Our 2020 Signature Cocktails-
1 Part Appleton Estate Signature Blend
2 Parts Ginger Ale
Wedge of Lime
Sprig of Mint
Trelawny N Ting
1 oz Rum Fire
6 oz Grapefruit Soda
1/2 oz Honey Syrup (optional)
Garnish with a lime wheel
3 oz Monymusk Whispering Breeze
2 oz Pineapple Juice
1 splash Cranberry Juice
1 Part Wray & Nephew White Overproof Rum
2 oz Orange Juice
2 oz Pineapple Juice
1/4 oz Lime Juice
1/2 oz Simple Syrup 2 Slices Fresh Ginger
JB Overproof Rum
1 Part JB
1 Part Campari
3 Parts Chaser of your choosing
June Plum Daiquiri
1/2 oz Lime Juice
1/2 oz Simple Syrup
1 oz June Plum
1 1/2 Rum Bar Overproof Rum
Jamaica Rum Cream
Sangsters Original Rum Cream
-Our 2020 Partners-
Pre-Sold Tickets are $2,000.00 per day at these locations:
Fontana, Montego Bay
Fontana, Ocho Rios
Fontana, Waterloo Square
Pita Grill, Barbican
H & L Rapid True Value, Manor Park
H & L Rapid True Value, Sovereign, Liguanea
H & L Rapid True Value, Portmore
Pier 1, Montego Bay
and at the gate for $2,500.00
Tickets can also be purchased online below